|JOB OPENING |
• Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
• Basic photography knowledge
• Leadership, creative, and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Be organized and able to manage deadlines on numerous, concurrent projects
• Ability to work independently
• Preferably bilingual (Thai, Cantonese, Mandarin or Spanish)
• Work on company's current and future promotions/projects such as
o promotion flyers
o posters of sale items
o yearly catalogs
• Collecting product pictures and information
• Update product data on system and website
• Responsible for company events
Full Time Delivery Drivers
• CDL license Class C,B or A or D
• A clean driving record
• Safe and legal operation of a commercial vehicle
• Meet medical standards of the U.S Department of Transportation
• Standard background check
• Unloading and delivery of dry grocery, produce, frozen and chilled products to customer locations within assigned route.
• Collect payments from customers and record transactions when applicable
• Resolve service complaints when able, issue credit memos for refused product, return product to warehouse and
maintain effective communications with transportation supervisors, management and the sales department.
• Organize end-of-day delivery paperwork for dispatch office
• *Driver pay rate is negotiable depending on experience.
Full Time Data Entry
• Available to work early in the morning. Able to stand for hours in a cold environment. temperature 34 F to 50 F.
• Qualified candidates must able to communicate in English, computer knowledge is a must.
• Hourly pay depends on experience and starts from $11.50.
• Company offers holiday pay, vacations and health insurance.
Part Time Food Demo's
• Weekend product demo to set up a table for demonstration at supermarkets around Chicago. Locations
include City of Chicago, North side, Naperville, Niles Etc. Candidates can choose their preferred location.
• Reliable transportation, positive attitude, friendly, clean and presentable,
• Able to speak and understand basic English
• Time: 10:30am – 5:30 pm
• Date: March to September 2018 - Every Saturday and Sunday
• Candidates can choose to work both or either date.
• Pay: $100 per day
• *We provide detailed demo training
Any interested candidate please email the resume to:
Posted: June 25th, 2018